April 8, 2007
As expected, we experienced some technical challenges as we debugged the new site. Please accept our apologies and be assured that we review all feedback and reported problems. We believe that all the bugs related to logging in and posting messages are repaired .
During the conversion phase, we listened to your feedback and are happy to report the following changes or new features.
- The spam filter is now easier to read.
- Members are now able to track their messages and comments. In the Member Menu, logged in users have links to "My Postings" and "My comments".
- The ten most recent messages posted by a user are now shown in the Member List.
- Who’s online you asked and now you can see a list of members who are logged in.
- A list of the most recent messages posted within the last seven days is now available. A link titled "Recent Messages" can be found under Forums.
We are also working on a few more things to help you meet, share information and support each other. So stay tuned!
We have 2730 visitors online.
You're Wired When...
Youre a battery-operated lover.
At age 20, I will be getting a pacemaker in few weeks along with an SA node ablation. This opportunity may change a five year prognosis into a normal life span! I look forward to being a little old lady with a wicked cane!
Site content and design © 2000-2016 Pacemaker Club Inc.
All rights reserved.