April 8, 2007
As expected, we experienced some technical challenges as we debugged the new site. Please accept our apologies and be assured that we review all feedback and reported problems. We believe that all the bugs related to logging in and posting messages are repaired .
During the conversion phase, we listened to your feedback and are happy to report the following changes or new features.
- The spam filter is now easier to read.
- Members are now able to track their messages and comments. In the Member Menu, logged in users have links to "My Postings" and "My comments".
- The ten most recent messages posted by a user are now shown in the Member List.
- Who’s online you asked and now you can see a list of members who are logged in.
- A list of the most recent messages posted within the last seven days is now available. A link titled "Recent Messages" can be found under Forums.
We are also working on a few more things to help you meet, share information and support each other. So stay tuned!
We have 216 visitors online.
You're Wired When...
You know the difference between hardware and software.
I'm a runner, mountain climber, kayaker, snow skier, bicycler and scuba diver. The only activity among those that I'm not yet cleared to do is scuba diving, and when I am cleared, I'll be limited to diving to 50 feet.
Site content and design © 2000-2014 Pacemaker Club Inc.
All rights reserved.