I'm headed towards an AV Node Ablation not unless some other divine intervention pops up in my doc's head for me to try. I'm really trying everything except Amiodarone which I feel is just too toxic for my 33 yr old body. I'm anxious as all get out about the possibility of AV node ablation, and doc (who's a total sweetheart) isn't really excited about it either. He wishes that he had more options for me. I wish it wasn't my decision. What happens if I go through with the AV Node Ablation, am totally pacemaker dependent, and the pacer quits working.? Will I just drop dead then? Gee, that sounds like a great choice. This is the biggest decision I've ever had to make in my entire life, and probably will forever be. I just don't know what to do. I'm almost just about ready to accept that the way I feel now is just the way it's gonna have to be.