Almost 1 year now
Good morning to All,
Well a year is almost passed that pacemaker was implanted and Thankful for new lease on life. Still have some issue that need answering but have not found them yet!! so here it goes to all of you any suggestion /comments ? Is this the way it will always be????
1) Still the numbness continue on the letf side and yes the arm too always seems asleep Why?
2) When I bend over to tie shoes are scrub floors the chest feels so very heavy Why?
3) Sometimes I still get really dizzy and tired then must lay down to rest till it passes.Why?
4) Still have lots of Chest heaviness and discomfort wtih some shortness of breath
5) General health is Great no changes in the meds for a year now so BP is stable but still have issues that I can't find answers to.
Cardiologist says some people are more sensitive to the pace maker and gives no suggestion not due in to see him before Sept