Activity Devices / Med ID Bracelets using QR Code
Good day Club,
I'm new to the forum and battery power, but thrilled to have stumbled upon it and become a member.
Today's question concerns Fitness Activity Devices and Med ID Bracelets utilizing QR Code Scanning Technology. Has anyone had interference issues with either?
I'm considering a MyIDâ¢ Medical Bracelet by ENDEVR and the Surge Fitness Super Watch by Fitbit.
What I'm curious about is whether any of the following features could pose a problem with function of my CRT-D:
- PurePulseâ¢ Heart Rate offers continuous, automatic and strap-free heart rate monitoring
- Built-in GPS tracks real-time stats such as time, pace, distance and elevation climbed
- Reads Heart Rate 24/7
- Syncs wirelessly up to 20 feet away with Bluetooth 4.0 to your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Lets you stay connected when your phone is nearby with text and call notifications
- Barcode scanner, calorie estimator, meal shortcuts and expanded food database lets you log meals and snacks