Received Electric Shock from an Outlet

While waiting for my doctor to respond I thought I'd ask you experts... So I was plugging in my laptop charger into the wall outlet and I got an electric shock that reached my elbow. Is there any way that could cause my pm to malfunction?


2 Comments

not likely

by Tracey_E - 2017-12-11 21:43:52

They are very well shielded so it's unlikely anything happened. Do you feel ok? Is your pulse normal? 

Shock from Outlet

by Bionic Beat - 2017-12-16 14:35:16

As Tracey says your pacemaker is probably fine.  Now, the question is, how is your electrical outlet or did you accidently touch it?   If you think you did not accidently touch it, you may want to have an electrician check your outlet/outlets esp if you could have old wiring in your home.

Best Wishes,

Bionic Beat

 

 

You know you're wired when...

You’re a battery-operated lover.

Member Quotes

The pacer systems are really very reliable. The main problem is the incompetent programming of them. If yours is working well for you, get on with life and enjoy it. You probably are more at risk of problems with a valve job than the pacer.