For about 7 months I suffered from, critical elecrtric shocks in my heart at night. They came in a series. I learnt later that the trigger for this was rolling on my side when I slept. I ended up building a box to sleep in to keep me lying on my back only.
Felt like the shocks brought me to feel like death was imminent. The shocks were like constant electric thrusting into my heart and lasted for an average of about 5 seconds then a break until the next one.
I have resistance from the Hospital as to acknowledging or believing this chronic symptom. There is much more I can say and discus as to the wiring and the implant itself. This refers to the fitting of my first pacemaker.
Can anyone out there help me with similar experiences and any cures that may have followed?
At the moment it seems that I am stuck for life with dreadful symptoms that no amount of PM adjustment can cure.
You know you're wired when...
You have a T-shirt that reads Wired4Sound.
My eight year old son had a pacemaker since he was 6 months old. He does very well, plays soccer, baseball, and rides his bike. I am so glad he is not ashamed of his pacemaker. He will proudly show his "battery" to anyone.