Electrical shock

So while I was working the other day painting a house for a friend I went to move the outlet out of the way when I felt an electrical shock in my hand. Could this have harmed my pacemaker?? It definitely scared me but I’m ok now that I know of just want to make sure this didn’t harm my PM 


1 Comments

No worries

by Theknotguy - 2019-08-05 07:27:14

The electrical shock didn't go through your pacemaker so it didn't do any damage.  You're still breathing and your heart rate is OK, correct?  Just try to make it a regular habit NOT to get electrical shocks.  

You know you're wired when...

Your device makes you win at the slot machines.

Member Quotes

I am a competitive cyclist with a pacemaker!